Friday, June 11, 2010

Jogging in Korea

I am currently in Yeosu, South Korea for a working trip. This is my third trip to Yeosu since 2007. Since the sun does not set until 8pm, I decided to go for a jog after work around the beautiful seafront which is facing the motel I am staying at. This is something I did not get to do during my previous 2 visits.

The weather was perfect (around 24 deg C) and windy. It helped that running around the seafront made the jog enjoyable. After 20 minutes of jog, I was amazed that I hardly perspired (as opposed to the sweaty conditions when I jog the same duration in S'pore). I realised that the dry weather must be a major factor in that. It was a pity that I had to stop after 20 minutes because I was having problems with my shins. Nevetheless, it was a pleasant jog

2 comments:

Ck said...

stop really of shin prob or....getting old?

Anonymous said...

Ha..both factors la (ES)