Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wet Wet Burnt




Went for the church's family day at Wild Wild Wet yesterday. It was very fun and had a good time fellowshipping.



I am the most timid among the group, dare not try anything except the Tsunami pool, hee. Actually wanted to try the Black Hole, but last minute chicken out after hearing Karen's loud scream. Ha thanks Karen! But i did pluck up courage to try the open top slide and the five person float, after much encouragement and persuasion. Hey, it's not so scary after all, instead i enjoy these! But the one i will never try is the vertical slide (about 70-80 degree steep!!) I know my heart cannot take it. :( I really admire the gals - Yvonne, Karen & June; they did it and enjoyed. I salute you, sisters!

On the contrary, my hubby played like a wild man, tried every of the slides and enjoyed himself lei!

Didnt apply sunblock lotion coz weather is cooling (even drizzling earlier), but hor, i got my face burnt !! and CK also burnt his body, looks quite bad ...... Hope we all recover quickly, to be in good shape for David & Serene's wedding.

(Got a few pics that i took before we started playing, a pity didnt take group pic as camera was in locker)

1 comment:

aNdReW + kArEn said...

Great to see you take the steps of faith by leaping into the slides. Passed fear factor 1... More will come.. ha ha...

Andrew Karen