Last sunday morning at suntec, our regional pastor Bro Selvam informed us to get ourselves prepared to pray for people who need healing. The evangelist would first pray over us and then we in turn will pray for the people needing God's healing.
Throughout the service, I was very nervous and felt inadequate. I have no problem doing usher, counseling or catcher etc. Praying for people who came expecting instant healing was entirely different. What happen if the person was still not healed at that instant? He might get angry because he would be healed if he was prayed for by the evangelist instead of a nobody like me? The questions and fears were playing in my mind.
The first lady that I prayed for needed healing for breathlessness and knee pain. After I prayed for her, she told me that she did not feel breathless and the knee pain was gone. I was shocked and in total awe. I believe it was the Lord reassuring me. Although the subsequent ones that I prayed for did not receive instant healing, I am believing that God will heal them.
I am humbled and grateful that God would use me as a channel to heal someone instantly. All the praise and glory belongs to Him! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment