Upon arriving in Seoul Incheon airport last thursday, I went to the train station located at the basement to take the train to go to Gimpo domestic airport. Needing to know where I can buy my ticket, I went to enquire at the information counter:
ES : Hi, could you tell me where can I buy the train ticket to Gimpo airport?
Attendant : You can walk in that side (pointing to that direction) and buy from there.
ES : Ok, Thanks. Can you give me a map? (asking for the route map of the train)
Attendant : Sorry, I don't have Japanese copy.
ES (Amused): It's ok, give me the english map.
Attendant passed the english route map to me.
ES: Thank you. Anyway, I am not Japanese.
Attendant gave a sheepish smile.
2 comments:
Ha. for us here, we are always mistaken as filiphinos.. sometimes, korean, japanese, china chinese.. rarely singaporean - except for 3 times I think. Got 1 guy refused to believe that my wife is not filiphino!
Ha! we're everything asian but s'poreans.
Post a Comment