During the last NP meeting, David suggested that we have a street soccer game since Andrew is back in S'pore for his home leave. I agreed with him. We went about getting the regular energetic young men like Chee Leong, Samuel, my brother and Joshua to come together for this game. We agreed to go ask around for the regular players to join us.
At the street soccer court this morning, it was amazing to see that there were 14 of us! Wow! Feels like when we first started it a few years back. You see, the turnout had not been very encouraging during the last few times we organised a game.
The game was good..although I struggled with my poor fitness as usual. The fellowship on the sidelines was good too. We got to catch with the young boys we used to play with regularly. These boys were entering polytechnic back then..today they have already graduated and going to NS. Time flies.
I enjoyed the game and the fellowship. I hope the rest of the guys feel the same way too. Hopefully we will have more of such games on a regular basis.
1 comment:
Hey guys, tx for organising the game. it is fun to play and to fellowship with you guys during the game breaks. special thanks to David for taking the trouble to organize it also.. tx guys. probably see you guys again in 5 mths time..
hope to be more fit when i return... ha..think wait long long..
Post a Comment