Monday, April 21, 2008

Lost luggage again

During my last trip to Nanjing in March, my luggage was lost in transit at Hong Kong. My overall, safety shoes and tools were in the luggage bag. As a result, I had to borrow some of the safety items from the customer and it was rather embarrassing.

This time, I stuffed all the important things into my laptop backpack and wore the safety shoes when I traveled to Nanjing again last tuesday. This time, the luggage showed up. The whole trip was relatively smooth.

Alas, the luggage didn't show up at Changi when I returned. Unlike the previous time, there is no anxiety since I am back home and I am more experienced after the first occurrence. It did cause me inconvenience though.

The luggage should still be Hong Kong airport as the last time. It seems like the transfer of luggage between the Dragon Air and the SIA flights at Hong Kong airport got mixed again. I had a good impression of the Hong Kong airport during my transit time there. Its handling of luggages, however, leaves much to be desired. For it to become a leading airport in the world, it still has some way to go.

No comments: