I collected my standard chartered race kit this afternoon at Suntec. Had earlier anticipated that all my traveling for this year would have completed when I signed up for the 10km segment in July. The plan has been disrupted by the repeated delays of my startup support job at Liaoyang to first week of dec. There is still a possibility that I can still run if the job is further delayed. Looking at the excitement that the race has built up so far, it would really be a huge disappointment not to run.
However, further delays to the China startup would mean that I may spend a truly white Christmas in Liaoyang ( It is already snowing there and temperature is -10 deg C). I would not fancy spending my Christmas in freezing Northeast China.
So, I am in two minds; to run or not to? Part of me hopes that the China job delays by a few days so that I can run. On the other hand, I am not too excited about spending my Christmas in China should there be a delay.
No comments:
Post a Comment